easySDI 3.x documentation¶
1. EasySDI client installation ¶
EasySDI client has "a one click" installation process via a Joomla! package installer.
- Apache server + php
- php CURL extension
- Joomla! 2.5
2. EasySDI server installation ¶
Proxy : see http://forge.easysdi.org/projects/proxy/wiki
3. Third-party softwares installation¶
EasySDI makes best use of third-party softwares and can be used in combination with any OGC compliant application.
It is usally installed with following well-known solutions :
- Geoserver (OGC map server for data publication)
- Geonetwork (CSW compliant metadata server)
- MapFish Print (Java servlet for printing maps in PDF)
See http://docs.joomla.org/ for Joomla! common configuration informations.