Defect #722

All servers and all layers not taken into account

Added by Portier Thomas about 5 years ago. Updated over 4 years ago.

Status:ClosedStart date:
Priority:HighDue date:
Assignee:-% Done:

100%

Category:SERVICE
Target version:4.3.1
Affected version:4.2.0

Description

This is a big bug of the proxy.

I created a physical service on a secured geoserver wms
Then I created a virtual service based on this physical service.
After I created a policy and let the default rules on all servers.

This should allow to publish all layers of the service but none is shown on a GetCapabilities.

If I uncheck "all servers" and check "all layers", this is the same result

If I uncheck "all layers" and I specify specific layers, it works.

History

#1 Updated by Magoni Bruno about 5 years ago

  • Category changed from PROXY to SERVICE
  • Status changed from New to Affected
  • Assignee set to Battaglia Marc
  • Target version set to Unplanned

After having a look, it's not a bug of related to the proxy but a problem when saving policies in SERVICE.

#2 Updated by Magoni Bruno about 5 years ago

  • Assignee deleted (Battaglia Marc)

#3 Updated by Magoni Bruno about 5 years ago

  • Assignee set to Battaglia Marc

#4 Updated by Magoni Bruno about 5 years ago

  • Assignee changed from Battaglia Marc to Van Hoecke Hélène

Hi Hélène,

May I ask you to have a look about such issue.
We are not sure anymore that Proxy is not concerned by this problem.

Thanks a lot,

#5 Updated by Van Hoecke Hélène about 5 years ago

  • Assignee changed from Van Hoecke Hélène to Magoni Bruno

I can't reproduce the problem described by Thomas, so for me, whatever the corrections you've made, they solved it.

#6 Updated by Van Hoecke Hélène about 5 years ago

  • Status changed from Affected to Resolved
  • Target version changed from Unplanned to 156

#7 Updated by Van Hoecke Hélène about 5 years ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Closed
  • Assignee changed from Magoni Bruno to Battaglia Marc

#8 Updated by Van Hoecke Hélène about 5 years ago

  • % Done changed from 0 to 100

#9 Updated by Portier Thomas almost 5 years ago

  • Status changed from Closed to New
  • Assignee changed from Battaglia Marc to Van Hoecke Hélène
  • Target version changed from 156 to 157
  • Affected version changed from 4.0.3 to

I tried on 4.2.0 beta 5 but the problem still remains.
It only occures when a secured physical service is used.

#10 Updated by Van Hoecke Hélène almost 5 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Affected
  • Target version deleted (157)
  • % Done changed from 100 to 0

#11 Updated by Portier Thomas almost 5 years ago

The problem appears also for WFS virtual services

#12 Updated by Magoni Bruno over 4 years ago

  • Affected version changed from to 4.2.0

#13 Updated by Portier Thomas over 4 years ago

  • Priority changed from Normal to High

#14 Updated by Magoni Bruno over 4 years ago

  • Target version set to Unplanned

#15 Updated by Magoni Bruno over 4 years ago

  • Target version deleted (Unplanned)

#16 Updated by Van Hoecke Hélène over 4 years ago

  • Target version set to 4.3.1

#17 Updated by Van Hoecke Hélène over 4 years ago

  • Status changed from Affected to Resolved

#18 Updated by Van Hoecke Hélène over 4 years ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Closed
  • Assignee deleted (Van Hoecke Hélène )
  • % Done changed from 0 to 100

Also available in: Atom PDF