"Eligible to order to" - what is it exactly ?
When defining potential roles in backend, there is one called "Eligible to order to" ("Peut commander pour").
Where is it used ?
Do you use it / plan to use it ?
I guess it's a bad refactory of the feature from easySDI v.2 --> the role was ported by root user just to let its "organism name" appear in the list of tierce in the basket.
As we have a new feature coming this year that will cover this need (and more), see #644, I would suggest to remove this role if not used by anyone. It is more confusing than anything else...
Please share your mind :-)
[#9941 - jvi]:
- solves easySDI issue #700
- update translations
- update sql cross-db
- Description updated (diff)
Don't forget to add someone at issue's watcher if you want to ask him specific question.
Account's notification parameter is not necessarily set "For any event of all projects" ;-)
- Target version set to Unplanned
- Assignee set to Teixeira Jérôme
Concercing this feature in V4, do you use it / plan to use it ?
Jérôme, can you please give me some inputs on this feature ?
- Assignee changed from Teixeira Jérôme to Magoni Bruno
Indeed Xavier, it is a balance that earlier we validated at functional specifications.
I did not ask for this feature. We do not have a partner using this feature. We can totally remove this role and properties in EasySDI
- Assignee changed from Magoni Bruno to Mérour Xavier
Thanks Jérôme for your answer.
As stated by Jérôme, they do not use it. Neither us.
I suggest to remove this role as it is more confusing than anything else.
To do :
- check where this role is used in easySDI (should be in SHOP) ?
- remove the code
- Assignee changed from Mérour Xavier to Magoni Bruno
- Target version changed from Unplanned to 150
- Status changed from New to Affected
- Status changed from Affected to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Target version changed from 150 to 151
- Target version changed from 151 to 153
- Target version changed from 153 to 4.2.0
We do not use the function, we can delete her
- Assignee deleted (
Also available in: Atom