Filter on Users by Organism
In the backend, in the user management screen, there is mean to filter by "organism".
--> a filter "select an organism" should be added to ease the management of users. The filter should take in account the propertie "is Member of" only.
[#9941 - jvi]:
- solves easySDI issue #690
- update translations
- fix pagination bug on #642 (add filter 'categories' in the organism page)
- Assignee set to Portier Thomas
- Target version set to Unplanned
Do you agree ? do you have any other input for filters on this screen ?
- Assignee changed from Portier Thomas to Mérour Xavier
Yes and I'd remove the category filter. There is no more category menu item and I think user categories are not usefull.
concerning the "categories" (Joomla categories), there is indeed no sense to keep it.
BUT as categories (easySDI categories) will be added soon on organism level (see #642), I change the #642 ticket (add the filter "categories" on "organism page" in BE)
As we are working on #642, I propose that we realize such cleaning...
Do you agree with?
- Assignee changed from Mérour Xavier to Magoni Bruno
- Target version changed from Unplanned to 150
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Status changed from Accepted to Affected
- Status changed from Affected to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Target version changed from 150 to 151
- Target version changed from 151 to 153
- Target version changed from 153 to 4.2.0
- Assignee deleted (
Also available in: Atom