Enhancement of "ressource page" layout and feature
We would like tu suggest some enhancements in the "ressource page" :
replace in the column "type" the texts by "icons" and display them before the name of the ressourc
(the idea is to have more place for the title and less text for simpler screen)
add the ability "sort by" on column "name" by just clicking on the title of the colomn
Question : do we need to keep status "deleted" in the filter ?
What do you think ?
#2 Updated by Portier Thomas over 5 years ago
- Assignee changed from Portier Thomas to Mérour Xavier
It is possible to manage replacement of the label type via css in your template. I think it will be more simple than associate an icon to the ressource type in EasySDI. Do you suggest that also to change the search field in catalog search?
Ordering column by clicking on the column name would be great.
Yes, the status "deleted" can be dropped.
#5 Updated by Blatti Yves over 5 years ago
- Assignee changed from Blatti Yves to Mérour Xavier
I "vote" for the CSS solution:
- it's easier to code (we don't need to add backend configurations for images or icon to ressource types)
- we just add a CSS class to the items. Why not use the alias of ressource type (maybe prefixed, to avoid collisions)
- this solution won't impact users that wont use the feature
#11 Updated by Mérour Xavier about 5 years ago
New summary of the ticket :
- add the ability "sort by" on column "name" by just clicking on the title of the colomn
- add result number below the filter (OR in pagination maybe ? to discuss...)
- add a CSS class "resource type" to each item (based on alias of ressource type and prefixed, to avoid collisions)
- add a CSS class "type of access scope" to each item (also prefixed to avoid collisions)