Track user activity
Often seen as a missing feature, tracking user activity on EasySDI would be great improvement to have a better overview on(for example) :
- metadata creation/update
- user account creation/update
- geodata upload
- geodata request (SHOP)
- and so on...
This features could be added to the DASHBOARD by writing plugins based on User Activity component - This component tracks activity based on events, such as saving, updating and deleting data.
We could extend the logging capabilities by creating and installing activity plugins which track one or more EasySDI extensions.
Code source : https://github.com/eaxs/User-Activity
#2 Updated by Mérour Xavier about 6 years ago
- File Flux d_Activité - Afghanistan Election Districts - CKAN.png added
- File logman_logs_flkrc9.jpg (900×646).png added
Two example of a User Activity Stream (attached files) from :
- Ckan.org (http://demo.ckan.org/fr/dataset/activity/afghanistan-election-data)
- Logman component(http://www.joomlatools.com/extensions/logman/overview)