Check for confirmation popups
For every panels of the administration, it should be verify if a confirmation popup is set up for actions such as "delete"...
for now, there are no such things which can be dramatic (lost of a configuration for example)
#2 Updated by Magoni Bruno almost 8 years ago
- Assignee set to Mérour Xavier
- Priority changed from Urgent to Normal
- Target version set to 63
A very old post that seems to be lost...
Is it still some problem with this logical in V2?
If yes, can someone described per module (SHOP, CATALOG, ...) where it happens ?
#3 Updated by Mérour Xavier almost 7 years ago
- Assignee changed from Mérour Xavier to Magoni Bruno
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
I checkek the whole backend for :
- CATALOG -> OK !
- MONITOR -> OK !
- PUBLISH : OK ! (actually not concerned since no delete action is available)
- CORE -> not OK - seems that all of the delete actions have no "confirmation" pop-up implemented.(examples : deleting a language, a user or a group of users)
- SHOP -> not OK - seems that all of the delete actions have no "confirmation" pop-up implemented.