Add the possibility to modify files (before export)
|Assignee:||Blatti Yves||% Done:|
Users can alter extracted files
- The objective is to be able to add and delete files when the element is in a stopped state (ERROR, STANDBY, EXPORT_FAIL)
- It is impossible to add files if processing is completed or cancelled
- Changes are made in the detail screen of an item https://[extractserver]/extract/requests/[id]
- File Deletion :
- The deletion is proposed by a red trashcan icon, on the right of the file download link (fa-trash class)
- The deletion is preceded by a confirmation (Message: Are you sure you want to delete the"[file_name]" file), in modal, like the other application confirmations.
- If the deletion is confirmed, the file is deleted immediately (AJAX, or reloading the same page)
- If the deletion is cancelled, no action is taken and the user remains on the same page.
- The files are deleted from the temporary folder of the element (output)
- File Add:
- A button allows you to browse to upload 1 or more files
- Text of the button in French: "Add files..."
- When you click, the browser's file selection window is opened
- The user selects one or more files
- If it confirms (open button of the browser modal), the files are immediately uploaded (AJAX, or reloading the same page)
- If it cancels, no action is taken and the user remains on the same page.
- If one or more files are already present for this request element, a message informs that the files with the same name will be overwritten.
- "Files with the same name will be overwritten."
- During upload, files whose names contain dangerous characters, or which may be poorly supported by OSs (' ´ " / \ : : ; ; ; etc...) are renamed (cleaned). See realization of EM91/archiving in v1.0. Example:
l'apéro.zip -> l_apero.zip
- The files are uploaded to the temporary folder of the element (output)
Adding files and deleting:
If no file present :
Select multiple files:
No change possible if processing in progress (active status) or if processing completed/cancelled:
Source (french) : https://projets.asitvd.ch/issues/16683