Add dashbord features to CORE
The aim is to get a better and transversal vision of activities on the SDI portal for administrator and users.
The idea is to add features to the CORE that will propose a kind of dashboard for :
- general figures (number of users, of furnitures,...)
- SHOP figures (number of request, delivered products,...)
- CATALOG figures (number of metadata, private/public,...)
- PROXY figures (users, amount of Mo transferred, number of services relayd,...)
An idea is to build a plug-in mechanism in CORE, so that for each new component installation (i.e. SHOP, CATALOG,...), new features will be added to the CORE dashboard.
To be discussed... particularly the relationship/agenda with EasySDI V2 release issues have to be addressed.
#8 Updated by Mérour Xavier over 5 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 70
The feature is under developpement and is now waiting for stabilized the new EasyDI datamodel to be finished.
Mains concepts were validating during the two-days workshop on the 27th and 28th of june:
- the new EasySDI backend HOME will have its own indicators. All of them will be published/unpublished via modules and plugins (Joomla standard mechanism).
- EasySDI package will be available with a set of default indicators that do not need any Java servlet installation or third party apps.
- The HOME will be fully customizable via Modules, meaning an administrator will be able to add any third party modules (for example module "connected users") in the panel.
- Advanced dashboard will be available via another componant DASHBOARD (not CORE) - description here #623
#9 Updated by Mérour Xavier over 5 years ago
Indicators to add in the EasysDI HOME will be as follow (as needed by SI17) :
- average time for request treatment (global)
- # of awaiting request (orders/
- # of metadata (ressources)
- # of downloadable data
- # of downloaded products (global)
- # of extracted data (global)
- # of orderable data (global)
To be done later in the DASHBOARD screens (with filter per period, organism,...), need the servlets :
- # of uploaded products (per organism)
- # of extracted data (per organism)