Update mPDF lib
|Assignee:||Blatti Yves||% Done:|
Enhance the quality of PDF outputs (metadata and dashboard)
mPDF has evolved, and some cool addition have been made (spcially in CSS support)
(copy of changelog here : https://github.com/kartik-v/mpdf/blob/master/CHANGELOG.txt)
Can we update it ?
#3 Updated by Blatti Yves almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from Accepted to Affected
The more active fork is https://github.com/mpdf/mpdf
They will release the (6.1.0 soon see changelog : https://github.com/mpdf/mpdf/blob/81339340b8dc167c6e7ca7b8b60a7a82b8d4e346/CHANGELOG.txt), I'll wait for this release
#4 Updated by Blatti Yves over 3 years ago
6.1.0 Is out, I tested it, and it does a lot things better (in facts of styling ability, css selectors, etc).
One major problem : the package has gone from 12Mo to 52Mo !!
After a check, the weight gain comes from the new exotics fonts: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Tibetan, Egyptian hieroglyphs, etc.
I propose to remove them (~60Mo uncompressed) and document how to add them if needed.
Fonts and uncompressed size are:
|XB Riyaz*||4490||Ko||Persian, Arabic, Urdu, Pashto, Dari, Uzbek, Kurdish, Uighur, old Turkish (Ottoman) and modern Turkish (Roman)|