One time password to download order product
|Assignee:||Van Hoecke Hélène||% Done:|
none if the option is not set
Add one time password functionnality
A one time password feature could be added to EasySDI :
- The platform administrator can configure the "SHOP" component to allow resource managers to use a new one-time password feature that will permit to securize the download prodcut of an order
- The manager of a resource will enable for a given product the one time password feature
- In response to a command on this type of product, a specific email will be sent to the user specifying it a unique password generated automatically by EasySDI allowing him to download the corresponding data
- When downloading the file, an intermediate page will ask the user to enter the password sent by email . If the password is correct, the download starts and the file is deleted from the server, the user can not download the file anymore (it will be disabled in the download panel)
#5 Updated by Portier Thomas about 3 years ago
- Assignee changed from Portier Thomas to Technical Committee
Add a new yes/no option in the SHOP options : otpactivated
Add a new field "otp" in the #_sdi_diffusion table
Add a new option "otp" in the front-end diffusion panel only if option "otpactivated" is set to yes
Add a new field "otp" in the #_sdi_order_diffusion table
Add a new field "otpchance" in the #_sdi_order_diffusion table
Add a new productstate : PRODUCTSTATE_BLOCKED (8) if a user tried 3 times a wrong password.
In the order list or in the detail order, if a product has the "otp" option activated, the download is not launched directly.
It is launched only if the right password (sent by email on button downalod pressed) is filled in the form by the user.
If the storage_id=Easysdi_shopHelper::EXTRACTSTORAGE_LOCAL remove the file from the server and change the status of the product to PRODUCTSTATE_DELETED
Modify the rest service to store the storage_id to EXTRACTSTORAGE_LOCAL
Modify the saveproduct() request function to store the storage_id to EXTRACTSTORAGE_LOCAL