Make easySDI proxy cache invalidation plugin optionally silent
Front end users won't have annoying and misleading message about proxy (optionally of course...)
Every time an easySDI user on joomla user is saved, we have the confirmation message,
but front end users don't care about this technical feature.
I propose to make this optional (configuration of the plugin)
Current message in front-end edit:
If COTEC wants to vote, the code is ready and could be integrated soon.
Note: default values is FE+BE to keep current behavior
For sure, I can't stand with these messages anymore ;-)
Hehe thanks, @Hélène: can you set it to accepted ?
- Status changed from Request For Comments to Accepted
- Assignee changed from Technical Committee to Blatti Yves
- Target version set to 4.3.2
- Status changed from Accepted to Affected
- Status changed from Affected to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to To merge
- Assignee changed from Blatti Yves to Van Hoecke Hélène
- Status changed from To merge to Closed
- Assignee deleted (
Van Hoecke Hélène )
Also available in: Atom