Embed extraction interface XSDs files in com_easysdi_shop
|Assignee:||Battaglia Marc||% Done:|
- an easySDI installation does not depend on easdysdi.org website availability, or Internet access.
For the extraction interface, XSD files are located on easysdi.org website.
If those files cannot be accessed, validation fails and the web service crashes.
I propose to embed those files in the component.
- file version doen't have to be managed
- each version of easysdi contains the correct version of XSD
- easySDI install does not depends of easdysdi.org website availability or internet access
- XSDs will be versionned in SVN (currently out of the CVS)
- do we keep the the online shemas up to date (declared xsi), and how do we manage versions ?
#1 Updated by Van Hoecke Hélène almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from Request For Comments to Accepted
- Assignee changed from Technical Committee to Blatti Yves
TC has validated the proposition to embed the xsd files.
The question about the online version of those files is kept open : do we have to maintain them and how to manage version?