Pricing : total DB type needs to be DECIMAL(19,2) as for config values
Pricing : total DB type needs to be DECIMAL as for config values to allow consistent totals and avoid floating points behaviors.
Following : Defect #1050 : SHOP Pricing does not support "large" amounts.
- Status changed from New to Affected
- Status changed from Affected to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
It will need a check on the SQLServer scripts. I think there may be a problem with the constraints.
- Status changed from Resolved to To merge
- Assignee changed from Blatti Yves to Van Hoecke Hélène
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
- Target version set to 4.3.2
- Status changed from To merge to Closed
- Assignee deleted (
Van Hoecke Hélène )
Also available in: Atom