Message to confirm an order should be specific
Message to confirm an order should be specific.
It is :
COM_EASYSDI_SHOP_ITEM_SAVED_SUCCESSFULLY -> "Item saved successfully"
It should be something like "You order has been sent"
- Subject changed from Message to confirm an order sould be specific to Message to confirm an order should be specific
- Status changed from Affected to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
It is now specific, and differentiated for order, draft, and estimate
- Status changed from Resolved to To merge
- Assignee changed from Blatti Yves to Villemagne Jérôme
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version set to 4.3.2
- Status changed from To merge to Closed
Also available in: Atom